Community Fair

'Working Towards Community 2.0!'

C3 is facilitated by OfCare, in association with the Home Office, the Department of Training and Education, and the Department of Social Cohesion and Security, with generous sponsorship from Symbiomundia (formerly Grindley & Bundage PLC).

* New visitors please start at earliest entry so you can follow our story

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Freedom to Fly

Well, it’s a bit embarrassing really. I’d been caught trying to liberate a mynah bird from a cage in a restaurant. I took those Sexual Stimulation tests that we all have to do. My animal love was too developed they say. I was already under observation for kissing a girl in the playground. I’m still trying to work it out. And they say I’ve got too many ideas, they come too fast. I can feel the chemicals, flooding through my body when I get ideas in the middle of the night. They’re giving me this Acephalin. It’s like a calming, soothing thing. So I’m banged up here. But if it’s good for the Earth and all the different cultures and stuff—then it’s cool. But I’ve had to leave my poor cat behind, Izzy. And I’m a very sentimental person. I love Izzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home