Community Fair

'Working Towards Community 2.0!'

C3 is facilitated by OfCare, in association with the Home Office, the Department of Training and Education, and the Department of Social Cohesion and Security, with generous sponsorship from Symbiomundia (formerly Grindley & Bundage PLC).

* New visitors please start at earliest entry so you can follow our story

Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Islamists

There’s a lot of them Islamists here but they seem alright really. They’re mostly in R Wing. Those girls joined from the new Face to Face Programme. That’s like it encourages you to be open with everyone and create a community. If you’ve got nothing to hide you’ve got nothing to fear. But these girls had covered their faces up with them scarves. Me too, I was wearing a balaclava, I have to hide things cos well I’m shy, it’s a gene, but that’s my personality disorder so they’re treating it all together. And my scars, you see. It means I have to stay in a bit longer though. Well, could be forever really. No problem, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home