Community Fair

'Working Towards Community 2.0!'

C3 is facilitated by OfCare, in association with the Home Office, the Department of Training and Education, and the Department of Social Cohesion and Security, with generous sponsorship from Symbiomundia (formerly Grindley & Bundage PLC).

* New visitors please start at earliest entry so you can follow our story

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Love Story

It was a dark and stormy night and I said to my mate, ‘Tell us a story’. Because I was bored, and freezing, shivering in a low top and a short skirt waiting for some disgusting bloke to stop in his car and take me down the alley or somewhere. Yes, I was on the game for a while. I’m not ashamed to tell it, it’s a good story if told well. It wasn’t all bad either. I had some great times, believe it or not. And some shit ones, some heavy ones. But that night seemed especially grim, so I lit another cig, under the illusion that it would make me warmer somehow, and got ready to listen to Molly’s story. It promised to be a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home